This page has been posted for those of you who have purchased one or more of my Guided Meditation CD’s. Thank you so much for your purchase! I want to give you some basic information which will help you get the most out of your guided meditation.
The Chakra System
The Chakra system is made up of 7 Major Chakras. A Chakra is one of the seven centers of spiritual energy in the human body. Their function is to vitalize the physical body and to bring about the development of our self-consciousness. They are associated with our physical, mental and emotional interactions. The Chakras are visualized in specific areas of the human body. Some are in close proximity to major organs and others near endocrine glands. When I mention these chakras in my meditations you need to know where they are located. Please see the following chart that will help you to locate the seven major chakras. They are always visualized in a straight line down the center of the human body.
Before you begin your meditation be sure to do the following:
- Pick a time and place that will be free of any distracting noise or other activity.
- Always choose a time when you wil have more than enough time to meditate. Don’t rush yourself.
- Darken the room, if possible.
- Choose a comfortable place to lie or sit.
- Cover yourself with a light blanket if the room is cool or cold.
- Use headphones or ear buds with your CD player whenever possible. My Meditation CD’s were engineered for optimal use with headphones.
- Clear your mind and relax.
When your Guided Meditation has come to an end, take your time in coming back to consciousness.