In my last post on this subject I discussed 6 things to look for when choosing a new psychic. I will continue the list here in this post.
7. Most importantly, what is your first impression of the psychic when you first meet him or her or talk via telephone? This is where your psychic ability comes into play. If the psychic has a web site, be sure to view a picture of him or her. If you do not get a good feeling about the psychic, move on. You’re instincts are, more than likely, accurate.
8. Is the psychic a good communicator? There is nothing more frustrating than receiving a reading from a psychic who does not have a good command of your native language or doesn’t communicate enough or clearly enough. It is okay to ask for more details or for an explanation of something your reader has seen for you.
9. How does the psychic charge their fees? If they charge your reading to your phone bill then they are a hotline telephone psychic. It might be a good idea to pay for your reading in cash rather than with a credit or debit card, if possible, until you develop trust in your business relationship with the psychic.
10. Does the psychic offer different rates for time or tasks performed for you? If you only need a 15-minute reading for one question, why get stuck paying for unused time that you may not want to use later? And be sure to ask what additional charges there will be if you decide to go over the time slot that you have purchased.
11. Even if you have paid in advance for your reading it is okay to stop a reading that has been, for the most part, inaccurate. Pay for what time you received and cut your losses. Hoping that the reader’s accuracy will improve during the session rarely works out. Ask about the psychic’s refund policy before the reading begins if you paid in advance. Remember, this is a business transaction between you and the psychic. Treat your session the same as you would with any other service professional.
(To Be Continued)