Today the world has officially shifted from the number 7 that was created on January 1, 2014 to the number 8 which was created on January 1, 2015.
As we look back on the events of last year we find a plethora of revelations that were, for the most part, eye opening. As I predicted, we saw that many things revealed that were previously hidden from us. Here are some examples of that:
- The intentional traffic jam on the George Washington Bridge.
- Clippers Owner Donald Sterling Racial-Comment Recording Released
- Bill Cosby Rape Allegations
- CIA Admits to Spying Allegations
- Missing Emails Turn Up in IRS Scandal
- Lady Gaga Admits She Was Raped
- NFL Fumbled Handling of Domestic Violence by Baltimore Raven, Ray Rice
- CIA Torture Report released, detailing the CIA’s use of torture on detainees between 2001-2006
- The Truth about The Biggest Loser Weigh-ins
- Veterans Affairs Department Hidden Waiting List Causing the Deaths of Seriously Veterans
- Robert Gates’ book reveals President Barack Obama handling of the War in Afghanistan
- Married French President François Hollande’s affair with actress Julie Gayet is revealed after photos of the pair appear in a magazine.
- The New York Times reveals that The National Security Agency uses radio waves to spy on computers.
- TMZ reveals photos of United States Marines burning bodies of Iraqis prompting an investigation from the Department of Defense.
- After a search warrant is unsealed by a court in Bristol, Connecticut, former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez, awaiting trial for a 2013 murder, is now under investigation by Boston police as a suspect in a 2012 double homicide.
- Former Virginia governor Bob McDonnell and his wife are indicted on federal corruption charges for allegedly receiving various financial benefits from a businessman seeking favors from the state government.
- After his arrest for DWI, Justin Bieber is outed for his bizarre and selfish behavior.
- Archaeologists uncover what they believe to be the oldest Roman temple ever discovered.
- Archaeologists working near the ancient settlement of Edfu in southern Egypt discover the remains of a 4,600 year old step pyramid.
- A new species of giant jellyfish is discovered, washed up on a beach in Australia.
- A mass grave of Christians is discovered in a neighborhood in Bangui, Central African Republic, formerly occupied by the Muslim Seleka rebels.
This is a partial list of things that were unknown pror to January 1, 2014. A complete list would be several pages long!
Coming tomorrow: What we can expect from the 8 year that was created on January 1, 2015.